- 2 chorizo sausages, (about 310 g), cut lengthways into halves and then into 1cm slices
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips (about 1 cm x 5 cm)
- 1 brown onion, (about 140 g) cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded
- 1 red capsicum,, (150 g) deseeded and roughly chopped
- 70 g tomato paste
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
Place Chorizo and 20g of the oil into mixing bowl and cook 6 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 1. You’ll want the basket on top for this. Put the Chorizo aside.
Put the chicken and the rest of the oil in for 10 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed soft, and set it aside with the chorizo.
Put the onion, garlic, chilli and capsicum into the bowl and blend for 5 seconds on speed 10. Scrap down bowl and repeat.
Add tomoato paste, canned tomatoes, salt, pepper and cook 13 minutes Varoma speed 2. Don’t forget the basket on top, it gets messy now.
Add in the chorizo, chicken and coconut flour and cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed soft.