This one’s brilliant, and super easy to make in the Thermomix. You will not be disappointed.
- 1 heaped teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 heaped teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 heaped teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 Packet frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 Brown Onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 cm ginger fresh
- 1 Red Chilli
- 20 Grams of Coconut Oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 150 grams Cashews
- 3 tomatoes
- 300 grams water
- 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Stock Powder
- 1 Bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 750 grams Lamb, Diced 2cm cubes
- 200 grams Greek Yogurt
- 1 Lemon Juiced
Add Cumin, Coriander and Fenugreek seeds to TM bowl and roast for 2 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1, and then hit them for 90 seconds, speed 8 to grind them up. Put them aside.
Put the ginger, onion, chilli and garlic into the bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 6.
Put the ground spice seeds back in, and run the Thermomix for 4 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add the drained spinach, cashews, tomatoes, water, stock, sales and coriander, and puree for 1 minutes, speed 8.Now drop the lamb in, mix it in a little, and then run on reverse speed 1 at 100 degrees for 1 hour. If you are lazy like me and your spinach is still frozen, run for 100 minutes to make sure the lamb gets cooked.Keep it ready in the thermo server, and when you are ready to serve, stir through the lemon juice and serve in a bowl with a dollop of greek yoghurt. I like to server this with some steamed broccoli.