Wifey likes to make these for the boy as a treat sometimes; They’d be great for kids parties too.
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1/2 cup 100 & 1000’s
- 1 1/2 cups chopped White Marshmallows (1 bag)
- 125g Unsalted butter melted
- On the stove melt the marshmallows in a metal bowl over a saucepan of water
- Melt butter in the microwave
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir till mixed
- Put mixture in a rectangular Tupperware container lined with greaseproof paper (to make life easier) and press down till it fills the container.
- Put in the fridge to set and its best kept in the fridge as its very sticky to touch 🙂