We had this for dinner last night, and it was fabulous.
- 500g Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 Cup plain flour
- 1 1/4 Cups of Milk
- 2 Tbsp mayonaise
- 500g boneless, skinless white fish
- 30g flaked almonds
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup low fat grated cheese
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cook broccoli in lightly salted water for 2-3 minutes, drain well.In a saucepan, cook onion in margarine until soft, about 2 to 3 minutes; Add curry powder and flour, mix well, then cook for 1 minute. Add milk to pan, stirring continuously, bring to a bil, simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, add mayonnaise, fish, almonds and broccoli, season to taste.
Transfer to a shallow baking dish, sprinkle with cheese and cook in oven for 15 minutes.