A delicious Greek salad, I decided this needed to be added to my recipe list as a side dish with my Spanakopita Rolls (something I will add here later).
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and extra for garnish
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ¼ red onion, sliced into rings
- ½ cucumber, sliced into thick half-moons
- ½ green capsicum, julienned
- 120g feta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 16 kalamata olives
Put the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano in a small jar with a screw-top lid and shake to combine. Whack the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine just before serving. Garnish with a little freshly ground black pepper.